Customers go coconuts over these bowls. Every one is unique. Their organic irregular shape is part of their charm and appeal. Made from hand-picked coconut shells, each bowl is cleaned, polished and finished with a durable food-safe lacquer. People love them for serving everything from breakfast cereal to a tasty salad. Made from a reclaimed material. Bambu Coconut Bowls are tested and approved for food appropriateness.
Size 5 1/2" dia. x 2 1/2" H
- Food-safe lacquer provides durable waterproof finish
- Suitable for hot and cold foods
- Hand wash in warm soapy water
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave or refrigerator
- Bowls are hand finished, handle with care
These coconut bowls are the result of a program that Bambu started in the south of Vietnam where coconuts are harvested for their meat and milk. The shells are discarded and usually burned. Bambu created a 'reclaim' program to gather the coconut shells which are later cleaned, polished and finished with a durable food-safe lacquer.